The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold An AM's Greatest Hits (Just for laughs)

I'm sure you'll understand that next one is supposed to mean: how many views does your web site gets a month.
That's how we got it when we were setting it up.
But then again... people never cease to amaze me. :cool:

Site Views/Month: each day

How did you hear about us: no,I don't hear about us :rolleyes:

How did you hear about us: six years (we weren't even a network back then - this guy has some serious psychic skills :cool:

Site Views/Month: Six months

kt70u.png

Special Thanks to LANEY :D :D Well Busted haha...

Attachments

• LiarBusted.jpg
    LiarBusted.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 83
Will post more screenshots like this haha...
Yes, please!!
I must admit that I like Peter´s "Greatest Hits" thread particularly. I watch very often here whether there is a new post.
(in addition to the more important IM + CPA information, of course)

What would life be without laughter?!
lal - love and laugh :D

How did you hear about us: My friend told me, but he doesn't work with you. - You will simply NOT give up the filthy habbit of copy/pasting, I get it already... I check out some forums too, you know :)

AIM: Peter Adams - :eek: :eek: NOOOOO!

Btw Sam, no personal information please (and yeah I do realize it's not exactly personal if that dude talks to you with a screen name like Josh Tyson and then he tells you he's from JapEn and his real name is Xui Shishimei and so on, but still.)
Respect the affiliates' privacy - those are the rules . (I do however encourage you to post all their details in our Lounge if you want to :cool: )

Btw Sam, no personal information please (and yeah I do realize it's not exactly personal if that dude talks to you with a screen name like Josh Tyson and then he tells you he's from JapEn and his real name is Xui Shishimei and so on, but still.)
Respect the affiliates' privacy - those are the rules . (I do however encourage you to post all their details in our Lounge if you want to :cool: )

Hey Peter,

Yea, We respect our Affiliates privacy but you know.. A fraudster never uses his real name ;) haha..

Regards
~Sam~

PS: No offence. I wasn't aware about this rule! Where's the Lounge ? :D :D

AIM: to be an a affiliate for a very long time and making people happy.

I start realizing some people apply to the network just so they can be added to this thread :)

MI
Back