The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

An actual way to make about 100-200$ a day. Been using this method for 3months

Fiskar

affiliate
Hello guys,

I know there are some E-books and tutorials, but they do not work well.
I want to share you this guide, so you can earn money, itš easy and new, so hurry!

In the .pdf you will see payment proofs and everything what you need for some good autopilot action!

Hi, @Fiskar . This is your very first post. No one here knows you and you didn't provide a virus scan of the file.

I doubt anyone will take a chance on downloading it.

I suggest two things:
  1. Start an Introduction thread to let members know a bit about you and to give you a proper welcome
  2. If you want to share a great method, start a thread in the appropriate forum and put the method in a guide/tutorial...IN the thread. I'm certain your thread would get a lot of views, responses and questions.
That way, there would be no concerns and I, for one, would definitely give it a read.

Thanks.

A digital chain letter . . .

uXzQN.gif

Hello guys,

I know there are some E-books and tutorials, but they do not work well.
I want to share you this guide, so you can earn money, itš easy and new, so hurry!

In the .pdf you will see payment proofs and everything what you need for some good autopilot action!

I deleted the download link. That is NOT how to post a guide our community. If you have a guide, or method to share, then post it in a thread in the Guides forum. Never require our members to download methods or guides. No exceptions.

MI
Back