The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Amazon CPM Ads?

Smithee

affiliate
I'd not heard of Amazon CPM ads but after stumbling into an article which seems to suggest that they could be a good adsense alternative, I'd like to find out more about about them. Apparently they are still in a trial phase which is probably the reason why most people haven't heard of them.

Does anyone here use Amazon CPM ads to monetize their sites?

Amazon's display network actually launched in Beta last year in August. In just another month or two it will be available to all Amazon Associates.

I recently woke up to check my Amazon Associates earnings as usual and was surprise to find that I had a new tab and banner in associates central introducing me to Amazon CPM Ads, I was very pleasantly surprised as while I had heard about the program I did not think much of it or getting in but to my surprise I got in. Now while I was not expecting much of this program as you might know Adsense tend to pay way better than any other advertising network I was really surprised after testing it for four (4) days that its actually not to be frowned upon and I am very impressed with the program and there rates which can and will most likely rival Adsense as an alternative means of motioning your website.

MI
Back