The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Amazon associates(newbie)!!!

kuykiran

affiliate
Hello guys,

I've just done a course on affiliate marketing in general, I work day time and like to quite my job and start as an affiliate, I chose to work with amazon associates. I have few questions regarding amazon associates in general :

1) Does ranking on 2nd or 3rd page earn you money (niche site)?

2) My aim is to earn around $300 to $350 a month so what should be the total monthly searches for all my keywords or how much traffic should my site have to achieve that ?

3) No matter what product I choose there is already a good niche site, what are the disadvantages with it ?

Thank you.

Depends on what kind of product you are promoting but people generally dont click past the first page of Google. This sometimes changes if people are looking for reviews but you're going to bank a lot deeper if you can get to the front page.

Let's for instance say you get go the front page. You are still going to have to convert prospective customers into buying customers. Get to know your audience and the problems they are trying to solve with your product. Speak the language of your customer.

Provide good value and go over the top.

You can make money with Amazon but it all comes down to traffic and how much value you are bringing with your content.

Last month I made 75 bucks with Amazon. Not a lot but these are the lessons I learned getting to this point.

Hello guys,

I've just done a course on affiliate marketing in general, I work day time and like to quite my job and start as an affiliate, I chose to work with amazon associates. I have few questions regarding amazon associates in general :

1) Does ranking on 2nd or 3rd page earn you money (niche site)?

2) My aim is to earn around $300 to $350 a month so what should be the total monthly searches for all my keywords or how much traffic should my site have to achieve that ?

3) No matter what product I choose there is already a good niche site, what are the disadvantages with it ?

Thank you.
I suggest you to start with paid advertising. Because SEO even in a micro niche will take a lot of time if the competition is high.

Depends on what kind of product you are promoting but people generally dont click past the first page of Google. This sometimes changes if people are looking for reviews but you're going to bank a lot deeper if you can get to the front page.

Let's for instance say you get go the front page. You are still going to have to convert prospective customers into buying customers. Get to know your audience and the problems they are trying to solve with your product. Speak the language of your customer.

Provide good value and go over the top.

You can make money with Amazon but it all comes down to traffic and how much value you are bringing with your content.

Last month I made 75 bucks with Amazon. Not a lot but these are the lessons I learned getting to this point.
Thanks a lot for the advice.

What service do you suggest is good in paid advertising. I'm very new in this, Thanks.
Actually it's depending on your niche. If your niche are home gardening/baby product/ women outfit then you can start with Facebook ppc. If you are in health niche then it will suitable for media buying. Ebooks are selling well on the personal blog or niche based microblogging platform. What are you up to?

Actually it's depending on your niche. If your niche are home gardening/baby product/ women outfit then you can start with Facebook ppc. If you are in health niche then it will suitable for media buying. Ebooks are selling well on the personal blog or niche based microblogging platform. What are you up to?
I'm trying to create a niche website based on electronic items, which marketing do you suggest I should choose ?

What service do you suggest is good in paid advertising. I'm very new in this, Thanks.
Facebook is the great place to advertising anything. You can build your brand as well. What you need to do just create facebook fan page which focus to your niche. Post relevant content and drive traffic to your websites or another site. Now figure out what is your fan like most. After that create a post which is more reliant as well as meet the audience requirements and boost up your post by facebook ads.

the first you can run increases like, then you run suggest post, push post, help interacting with more people. But you also need up post often

MI
Back