The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Amazon Affiliate Earnings

Sage

I don't spend as much time as I used to with Amazon affiliate programs but this report shows how "passive" income can become. Remember, enough little gems like these lying around adds up so try to setup websites with affiliate links which can work for you 24/7/365...'round the clock so that you make "passive" income in your sleep!

Thanks,

~Sage

amzn.png

Yeh man you are so right. Amazon is a great affiliate programme because they are such a trusted brand so all you have to do is get people through the door.

True Chillywilly1993 - but I'm trying out something new in the coming weeks. I joined a new mastermind group and I'm opening my own online store. I REALLY, REALLY HOPE to post FANTASTIC earnings here @ the dojo/affiliatefix.

When I get really good, I'm going to record some videos and make an online course, but I'm NOT going to sell it for the OH TOO FAMILIAR $97 or $197 or any crap like that! NO my friend, I believe in Quality but selling to the masses so I will charge something like $50.xx flat 1 time rate. Forget all that perceived value crap... I'm just gonna throw it out there and see what happens.

Gotta get back to making money online, but not the greedy way.... BY ADDING VALUE TO THE CUSTOMER!

~Sage

Yeh man you are so right. Amazon is a great affiliate programme because they are such a trusted brand so all you have to do is get people through the door.

Yeah, Amazon has become a household name. To put it in perspective, Amazon has more traffic than its top five competitors combined.

True Chillywilly1993 - but I'm trying out something new in the coming weeks. I joined a new mastermind group and I'm opening my own online store. I REALLY, REALLY HOPE to post FANTASTIC earnings here @ the dojo/affiliatefix.

When I get really good, I'm going to record some videos and make an online course, but I'm NOT going to sell it for the OH TOO FAMILIAR $97 or $197 or any crap like that! NO my friend, I believe in Quality but selling to the masses so I will charge something like $50.xx flat 1 time rate. Forget all that perceived value crap... I'm just gonna throw it out there and see what happens.

Gotta get back to making money online, but not the greedy way.... BY ADDING VALUE TO THE CUSTOMER!

~Sage
Sounds Cool!

Will it be working solely with the Amazon Affiliate programme?

Sounds Cool!

Will it be working solely with the Amazon Affiliate programme?
Probably not... See w/ Amazon you don't get to really "BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS". By this I mean you don't really keep all customer contact information (since things are fulfilled by Amazon), and if you think about it... when you have an online business, your customers are THE KEY TO SUCCESS! So I will probably be moving to an online model where I can "OWN" and maintain my own customer list which essentially VALUES my business at a greater monetary value because I own my customer list, take care of them and deliver to their specific needs. With Amazon, they get to re-target "your" customers.

Hey, if Amazon owns Billions of dollars of the online market.... than I have NO PROBLEM becoming a "baby Amazon" and owning Millions of the online market taking a smaller chunk... I still have fun serving customers and making a HUGE PROFIT in the meantime.

Make sense?

~Sage

MI
Back