The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Am looking for online method to make 5$ a day

Odara

affiliate
Hi, I just started IM 6 months ago, but I have not find a method which can give atleast 5$/day. Can anyone suggest me a method which can give me 5$+ a day.
Thanks

Hi, @Odara and welcome to AFix!

There are great newbie threads already linked to above, so I'll just say...start a thread and let us know when you have questions. :)

Heya @Odara, and welcome to AffiliateFix :affiliatefix:

Your are definitely in the right place for your 5 bucks a day :)

Please check out the following subforums and you will find serveral methods for your goal therein:

Follow Alongs and Online Journeys | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Success Stories and Bragging | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Enjoy them and have a great time! ;)
Thank you Marc and may God bless you, but i will need you help in whatever method i choose to work with

You may suggest to me what ever that will pay
Haha, well i think free traffic is better of course .. but that my opinion. Im going to create my own followers database which i build by myself with my own tags/geo etc... if i need to buy such traffic it will cost me $7 a cpm.. or even more! so free traffic is always better :p

But it also depends on which niche your going to work with i guess... Look for a niche that people need daily in their life.. like:
Adult/Food/Healthy etc...

Haha, well i think free traffic is better of course .. but that my opinion. Im going to create my own followers database which i build by myself with my own tags/geo etc... if i need to buy such traffic it will cost me $7 a cpm.. or even more! so free traffic is always better :p

But it also depends on which niche your going to work with i guess... Look for a niche that people need daily in their life.. like:
Adult/Food/Healthy etc...
I have a maxbounty acc. What offer convert well in maxbounty? What is the good source of traffic? IG, FB or twitter

I dont have a account at Maxbounty or others.
I'm in the normal live a Mediabuyer for a big firm with loads of experience.
First i'm going to start with setting up my followers database using Twitter and IG.

FB/Twitter/IG are all 3 good traffic sources... but it all depends on how good you have setup your GEO/Niche/Tag etc...
I expect it will take me 3 months to create a big followers db before i can make some money out of it :) it all a matter of investing time in it.

Facebook is nice but you will get banned easy, same goes for Instagram (same owner :p)
Twitter is also nice and if their banning your account, most of the time you can re-activate it using your mobile for phone verification :D

Hi, I just started IM 6 months ago, but I have not find a method which can give atleast 5$/day. Can anyone suggest me a method which can give me 5$+ a day.
Thanks

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Odara !

As for your question, well this is an introductions thread where you tell us about yourself and such.
  1. Remember to use the search feature to find information before starting a new thread.
  2. There are literally hundreds of such methods posted in the community.
We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back