The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Am I a netalcoholic?

B

Bagi Zoltán

It wasn't a question that should be answered since I know the response. So sometimes I really feel myself pitiable clicking with the mause sitting in front of the monitor and spending hours with my PC. Nowadays I don't play with games only surfing across my fav forums, posting posting and beside that I optimize pages. Though I don't think that I would be antisocial, but who knows. People are famous about explain everything.
What do you think and how do treat your addiction if you have?

Bagi,
I do have EXACTLY the same worry you have just expressed, just sitting here and clicking and posting........ I am not sure its anti social because when you have things to do with your friends or your girl friend you leave you computer and go, same with me. Though most of my friends are also online and we are always in touch but we still interact in real life too.
But I think people who use Internet (or anything else for example TV) as much as you and I do should use it less, it will be good for them. The fact that you think about this at all give me confidence that you are not too addicted. Now and again my wife and daughter complains that I spend more time with my computer... I usually make myself a promise to stay on the internet less and interact with people in real life more.

Now and again my wife and daughter complains that I spend more time with my computer... I usually make myself a promise to stay on the internet less and interact with people in real life more.

Same with me though I have only a girlfirend. You know when I interact people it 's not easy to concentrate on them. I mean I think all the time about the online business even in the bath. I nearly have any other topic when discussing with my friends. I think I build my future, but I'm not sure. Of course I exaggerated a little, but not too much:confused:

I think you are just passionate about the net (I am too). When people are passionate about something, you think about it most of the time... when I wake up before I get out of bed I think of unfinished things about my websites from last nigh and where I will start this morning....
But my friends who are passionate about thing, that is how they behave, instead of the net, they thing of other things... one of them its women, he cannot stop thinking about women etc etc and another one like beer, most of his conversations are dominated by beer etc etc.
I see it as a phase... after sometime I think you (and I) will get feed up of the net and spend less time on the net and more time with new things..... I used to be passionate about Networking, I had a small network in my house with computer and cable everywhere.... I got feed up of networking, I am sure one day I will get feed up of the internet too.
I think the same thing will happen to you for example if you and you girlfriend get married...... have a baby, baby... you will spend more time changing nappies than posting at forums :)
Exactly that happened to one of my members at another forum... and yet another one got a new job that make it not possible to post as often as he does, so when important thing changes in your life, you will have less time to post so If I were you I will not worry about being addicted (yet:)

Can I join the club please???

You 2 are not alone, I spend a lot of time on our website, another forum and a website interacting and making new contacts with other business members.

:(

banners
Back