Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Alternatives to aweber?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Im looking into product creation and lead gens does everyone recommend a weber as the best for capturing and auto responding etc?

Aweber definitely.. They have self hosted ones but I've only seen those used by guys like Frank Kern or Eben pagen.. iContact is great if you post a lot in LinkedIn or in Facebook... But they put a cap on how many messages you can send a month which sucks because goes up with followup messages and broadcasts...

They also have the best web form creators I've seen on the net. If you're creative, you can make some pretty nice looking web forms.. I made one that looked like an iPhone once. I was so proud of myself... :roll eyes:

Best of luck

Aweber is awesome. It's definitely one of the more expensive options out there but in my opinion you really get what you pay for.

Interface is phenomenal and really easy to work with. Delivery rates are extremely high.

They give you tonnes of amazing stats on all of your broadcasts too letting you know everything including how many people have clicked your link, how many people opened your email and a whole bunch of other cool stuff.

Plus they make it super is to segment your list and break it down into different groups.

Finally you can get your first month for $1.

As for MailChimp which was mentioned above they're really not a big fan of affiliate marketers.

Hmmmm thanks guys - its not a money thing, its purely whats best and easiest to use!

Aweber offers a good service, but to be honest people spread it mostly b/c of affiliate commision even tho many of them are not using it. Getresponse is pretty good too. I personally use both :D :D getresponse and aweber.

About the mailchimp, I'm not 100% sure if it's truth, but I heard they are banning affiliates and there is a lot of info about it online! Cheers

I would just like to point out that imnicamail.com is a good starting point for those that want to try list building for free (up to 1000 members/ 6k emails per month). I am sure their delivery rates are not as good as some other services, but still, it's worth a try if you are really short on cash.

Aweber is compatible with most services while GetResponse occupies the second spot. There was an issue with Aweber some time back with mail delivery when many Aweber users switched to GetResponse but I'm sure the issue must have been sorted out y now.

what do you think about maichimp? i am just planning to start bulding email list and i don't know , maybe to use free mailchimp then try with aweber.
can i transfer my emailing list from mailchimp to aweber, after i sign up with aweber?

what do you think about maichimp? i am just planning to start bulding email list and i don't know , maybe to use free mailchimp then try with aweber.
can i transfer my emailing list from mailchimp to aweber, after i sign up with aweber?

Mailchimp doesn't allow affiliate links unfortunately.

aweber is the best, but if you do not have a creditcard then you can not use them. I use inminicamail. but i found out that there interface is to difficult.
Looking into godaddy's email marketing product. Maybe somehere has used it.

aweber is the best, but if you do not have a creditcard then you can not use them. I use inminicamail. but i found out that there interface is to difficult.
Looking into godaddy's email marketing product. Maybe somehere has used it.
Im managed to pull some great deals with Clicksor for email coupons, ever used them?

banners
Back