The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Alternative T-shirt marketing business : Teezily.com

L

louisfr75

Hi everyone,

Do you guys know about Teezily.com ? I've been running campaigns on Teezily for more than two months so far and it rocks.
Europe is still new to T-shirt Marketing and you can find untouched target niches everywhere.

Thanks, I'll do that now. I don't have an affiliate link but i'll explain the concept.

Sure.

Here is how does it works :

1. You will earn 0.75€ per shirt sold by your affiliates who will have launched a successful campaign on Teezily.
2. You will earn 0.25€ per shirt sold by your sub-affiliates who will have launched a successful campaign on Teezily.

Who are your affiliates?

Your affiliates are the people who subscribed to Teezily using the link you have shared with them.
To withdraw your money from the affiliates, you just have to sell more than 50 shirts within 30 days before your ask for your payout.

Teezily | Create and sell t-shirts online. No upfront costs, no hassle, no risk

Let me know if you'd be interested in using it !

Seems like an interesting model. I'll check it out at some point! How long has Teezily been around?

i wasn't know it thank you so much i'll try it soon

Have you been able to try Teezily ?

In the meantime Teezily has released many new features :

- Multi products campaigns
- Multi colors campaigns
- Conversion tracking
- Retargeting
- PayPal and Payoneer Payouts
- Website in 4 different languages (soon eight)
- Team of foreign speakers and account managers
- New chat feature to get even more conversions from hesitating customers ;)

Teezily is dedicated to making the business has smooth as possible for the campaigners. Conversions are awesome and top sellers keep flowing in.
Europe is really full of crazy niches ;)

Let me know if you'd like any kind of advice.

MI
Back