The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Almost $500 in 2 Weeks - Feeling Wow

I had created a CPAGrip account long time ago. But wasn't working with it much. But on the last month, I got an idea and started working on it.

Yeah. I've earned almost $500 in 2 weeks.

Now getting busy as my university class starting again (tomorrow). I will try my best to scale up and earn at least $600-$800 before June end.

Fully FREE traffic with Monetization Tools.
Sorry, I can't tell the niches. Appology.

n4ANWKv.jpg

Congratz! Pretty number in your pocket for short time ;) Keep it up mate!

Thank u mate.
All those earnings has been came from free traffic source (example: FB, IG), I didn't bought any traffic.
And monetization tool means, from content locker, file and URL lockers :)

congrats bro for your success..by the way what is content locker,file and URL lockers mean ?
what does it do actually ?

I had created a CPAGrip account long time ago. But wasn't working with it much. But on the last month, I got an idea and started working on it.

Yeah. I've earned almost $500 in 2 weeks.

Now getting busy as my university class starting again (tomorrow). I will try my best to scale up and earn at least $600-$800 before June end.

Fully FREE traffic with Monetization Tools.
Sorry, I can't tell the niches. Appology.

n4ANWKv.jpg

WOW! That really is something! I also experience the same (if not, more) success after trying out this awesome offerwall from my affiliate partner! If you want to know more about it, feel free to message me...:)

Wish you all the luck!:)

WOW! That really is something! I also experience the same (if not, more) success after trying out this awesome offerwall from my affiliate partner! If you want to know more about it, feel free to message me...:)

Wish you all the luck!:)

Sounds like you're soliciting sign ups. :rolleyes:

Would like to see your screen shots in your own Success Stories and Bragging thread, so our members can congratulate you. A great payday is worth celebrating, especially when it's one you're excited about!

banners
Back