The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Almost $500 in 2 Weeks - Feeling Wow

I am so much impressed in the way you are working so hard buddy. I will first say congrats for the job well done. It is never easy to cross that mark but I do believe when you set everything as required, you will for sure get good results. I did sign up on the same network and I intent to work more on the account, kindly be posting the tips here and there so that we can together grow. Otherwise good luck and do aim higher.

I had created a CPAGrip account long time ago. But wasn't working with it much. But on the last month, I got an idea and started working on it.

Yeah. I've earned almost $500 in 2 weeks.

Now getting busy as my university class starting again (tomorrow). I will try my best to scale up and earn at least $600-$800 before June end.

Fully FREE traffic with Monetization Tools.
Sorry, I can't tell the niches. Appology.

Congrats!!! I work at an ad network myself so I love seeing affiliates (especially newbies) succeed in the marketing game :)Pretty soon you might be going at 1000/week. Keep it up dude!

I had created a CPAGrip account long time ago. But wasn't working with it much. But on the last month, I got an idea and started working on it.

Yeah. I've earned almost $500 in 2 weeks.

Now getting busy as my university class starting again (tomorrow). I will try my best to scale up and earn at least $600-$800 before June end.

Fully FREE traffic with Monetization Tools.
Sorry, I can't tell the niches. Appology.

n4ANWKv.jpg
Wow how did you get those results

MI
Back