The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

All ads shows active but no views on FB

sergeda

affiliate
Hi.
I have number of campaigns with one ad in each. Campaigns are active as well as ad inside. Most of them is post boost ads but one is video view. Budget is set to automatic. But I don't get any impressions. Video views campaign got some impressions and views on first day but then got stuck also. There are 25M people in audience. Can't understand what is wrong. Please help me with this.

Hi.
I have number of campaigns with one ad in each. Campaigns are active as well as ad inside. Most of them is post boost ads but one is video view. Budget is set to automatic. But I don't get any impressions. Video views campaign got some impressions and views on first day but then got stuck also. There are 25M people in audience. Can't understand what is wrong. Please help me with this.
Do you think 20 million isn't enough?

25M represents 25 thousand. 25 million is represented as 25MM.

If you are targeting 25 million, and you set $5, you are targeting far too many people and setting your budget extremely low.

25M represents 25 thousand. 25 million is represented as 25MM.

If you are targeting 25 million, and you set $5, you are targeting far too many people and setting your budget extremely low.

Thank you. Didn't know. Will try to limit my audience

Thank you. Didn't know. Will try to limit my audience

It isn't about limiting your audience, it's about learning to properly target your audience. Highly targeted audiences are likely never going to be as big as 25MM.

What's the niche?

What are the demographics you need to target?

I always insist on testing al the systems that you have i place, they will always help you know which part is fault. Let us all avoid just starting the ads without really getting to know whether they will convert or not. I am sure when you do so you will easily get the place with an issue. You can also have a look at the customer care support to see if your set up is okay.

MI
Back