The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Aliexpress Affiliate?

autospec

affiliate
Want to work with Aliexpress affiliate programme. I found that their products are cheap as well as most of the product offer free shipping. What is your opinion?

I personally had bad experience from AliExpress, I ordered 50 pen drives for my friends outlet but only 7-10 of them are working. Better go with Amazon. Good luck.

Regards
IndeXer

I personally had bad experience from AliExpress, I ordered 50 pen drives for my friends outlet but only 7-10 of them are working. Better go with Amazon. Good luck.

Regards
IndeXer

Sadly, my daughter had a similar experience. What she received was not what was advertised by the seller.

Wow, I'm glad I saw y'alls post about the bad quality. I was just studying a method that involves selling some AE products, just not as an affiliate.

Besides, I think the affiliate commission % for AE is like 2%----- not worth my time. Or anyone's for that matter.

Wow, I'm glad I saw y'alls post about the bad quality. I was just studying a method that involves selling some AE products, just not as an affiliate.

Besides, I think the affiliate commission % for AE is like 2%----- not worth my time. Or anyone's for that matter.

Yeah, you're better off with Amazon and the like, in my opinion. Although, you only get a starting commission of 4% (I think it is) with Amazon but the more you sell, the higher your commission. They increase it at certain number of products sold.

But I found Aliexperess is good. They have some unique products which are great as well as if you buy something expensive one then that also looks good. Aliexpress have buyer protection which means you can get back your full money. Sometimes I asked for refund, and this is very smooth process.etc.

MI
Back