After 48 hours my results:

523.jpg

Campaign settings:

Platform: iOS
Geo: 19 countries
Device: iPhone / iOS min. v5.0
Traffic: Operators and WiFi
CPC: 0.15

Airpush looks good because have allowed blocking nonconversions publishers but my banner isn't displayed in any app. I'm confused.
PS: its correct callback url in this format? > api.airpush.com/track/?guid=%guid%
What represents this %guid% ? All info about publisher and too payment? Isn't needed put more parameters?

hi, how much is your daily budget? you need to increase your daily budget (about $50) to generate any impressions. The best solution is contacting your manager. And also at past time, IOS inventory was only available to specific advertiser, but i don't know for now.
%guid% is unique click variable generated by Airpush. And it is used for reporting clicks that generating conversions to Airpush.

It's not in approval is it?

If not then yes up your budget and or contact your AM...

Hi everyone,

My name is Nick and I am part of the publisher solutions team at Airpush. I joined this forum to help with any questions or concerns.
android_boy can you please PM me your accounts email address, and I will have somebody in contact.

Anybody else feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or just want to chat.

Cheers,
Airpush Nick

hans23: campaign / creative is active but you have right. Airpush need "License Agreement for running this game" from me so I contact owner this campaign and now waiting.

cashmoneyaffiliate: ticket send yesterday and still waiting....

Hi everyone,

My name is Nick and I am part of the publisher solutions team at Airpush. I joined this forum to help with any questions or concerns.
android_boy can you please PM me your accounts email address, and I will have somebody in contact.

Anybody else feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or just want to chat.

Cheers,
Airpush Nick

Welcome Nick, be sure to add yourself to our listings here: Traffic Sources and Platforms

I thought that might have been the case. Glad my team was able to help.

PM me if you have any other questions or concerns.

Cheers.

Nick
iOS targeting is now only in BETA and is only for some accounts so we wait for opening to all :)

banners
Back