The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

affpaying is not adding any more networks ?

Ahmed Tarek

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
I wonder why affpaying.com is not replying to our network application there , we have applied two time the past month ! are they not adding anymore networks or they're just not available !

I haven't heard from Gao for months - he used to be very active here.Whats your network?

AffiliateFix has slowly become the go to place for affiliate network ratings and that will only improve - it's a shame not to see Gao tho.

I heard rumors that Gao was dead, not sure if its true. I contacted them as well, not a single response. We've decided to focus on affiliatefix, where we can get active publishers from.

Mmmm, maybe it's time for Affiliatefix to become the goto place, for affiliate network reviews. Like making the reviews system guest open (no need to register to the forum), to make it easier and attract every affiliate for the purpose of leaving reviews and comments about networks.

Or even adding an offers listing like offervault/odigger. So people will have, reviews, listings interviews, even webinars offered by networks, programs, and IM tools. Like a swiss army of affiliate awesomeness, heh. Of course I'm just brainstorming here, cause is K who has the last word. But still it'd be pretty kick-ass lol.

Cheers :cool:

[video=youtube;gWDmau1Vbxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWDmau1Vbxs[/video]

Mmmm, maybe it's time for Affiliatefix to become the goto place, for affiliate network reviews. Like making the reviews system guest open (no need to register to the forum), to make it easier and attract every affiliate for the purpose of leaving reviews and comments about networks. Or even adding an offers listing like offervault/odigger. So people will have, reviews, listings interviews, even webinars offered by networks, programs, and IM tools. Like a swiss army of affiliate awesomeness, heh. Of course I'm just brainstorming here, cause is K who has the last word. But still it'd be pretty kick-ass lol.Cheers :cool:[video=youtube;gWDmau1Vbxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWDmau1Vbxs[/video]
This is the plan, however we can't allow guests to review due to fake reviews not being attached with a member. I've purposely made it 10+ posts to review for a reason, all our reviews are legit.

This is the plan, however we can't allow guests to review due to fake reviews not being attached with a member. I've purposely made it 10+ posts to review for a reason, all our reviews are legit.

You are on the right step. Affpaying is famous for getting paid for deleting bad reviews.

banners
Back