The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affordable mobile tracking solutions?

church

affiliate
I'm recently looking to get into mobile but i've heard the tracking can be expensive?

Why is it different than normal traffic and how can I get something affordable?

There are lot more variable to track on mobile such as carrier, model, brand, screen size as compare to desktop tracking.
That's the reason it cost more for a mobile tracking software.

There are some affiliate network that has they're own tracking software such Yeahmobi.
They're tracking software is very easy to use and setup.

CPVLab here too, as of update 2.17, CPVLab has a whole bunch of mobile tracking now, even has an automated script that updates the mobile data in your installation for carriers, etc..

Voluum (free) is great
APXP ( great affiliate network with international offers) has their own tracker which is amazing!
YeahMobi - own tracker
iMobiTRAX ($150/month) is the best mobile tracking solution in the market. Hats off the Ruck and Ralph for building this.
MobAff

As for free hosted trackers voluum will only hold 1 month of data as a free member, Bevomedia tracker Is what I like to use and have been able to use it for my mobile tracking by passing mobile data through subids. Its free and will hold data for the life of your account.

mobaff is now mobit, this tracker I find really complex and will be a while to learn how to use.

MI
Back