monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Affiliates Don't Go it Alone

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Linda Buquet, Sep 26, 2005.

1. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

I am trying to learn to deligate and outsource some tasks so I can scale my biz. I know many affiliates that are trying to do the same thing. It's so hard when you are a one person company and used to doing everything yourself. Ironically one of the people I need to learn to delegate more work to is Shanon Lewis, the author of the this article from AffiliatePrograms.com Here are some good points we can all learn from. Shanon writes:

Read the rest here: http://affiliateprograms.com/Build-a-Team-of-Experts-to-Succeed/446/1.html

Then come back and tell us what you think.

2. monetizer
  3. stephfoster

stephfoster Affiliate affiliate

I'm terrible about delegating too. That probably goes along with my tendency to take on a lot of work. It does help that I can do my own design work - I took website design in college and was the teacher's assistant in the class the following semester, so I'm pretty comfortable in my skills.

I'd say I fall into the group that relies too much on content. I was always good at selling face to face when I worked at a jewelry store, generally one of the best in the company, but online sales are very different, and I'm still figuring it out.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI