The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Event Affiliates, come join us in London!

Matthew Wood

affiliate
Firstly thank you to Oliver for introducing me to the forum and also partnering with us for our upcoming flagship event this October in London.

Who am I and what is this event I'm seeing plastered on the fix in green, blue and black I hear you say?

Well, I've been involved in Affiliate Marketing for 17 years. Yes, that's not a typo. Name the traffic source I've probably given it a dabble - even when you could arbitrage organic SEO based traffic to eSpotting or Yahoo! No different to buying and selling traffic 15 years on!

More recently I co-founded a mobile app and website which recently sold to Vodafone PLC at a £30m+ valuation with 90% of it's revenue generated from affiliate marketing.

That was fun, but nothing is more pleasing than bringing together affiliates and advertisers together and helping them increase their revenues and thats why I founded PMI (was a4uexpo) back in 2009.

Our event attracts around 1,000 people from all over the world representing the big brands looking to partner with you, operating in all verticals. i.e. Barclays Bank, Tesco, eBay, M&S, Amazon, ASOS, hotels.com, British Airways, Zalando... you name the brand you'll find someone whether their agency or affiliate network representing their affiliate or performance marketing budget.

Whilst we operate in the white / grey hat area, you'll no doubt have valuable conversations and discover business models that are long term bets utilising the affiliate model.

We also have over 40 sessions during the 2 days, full of education and strategy on how to excel within the industry.

One for instance is a friend Sri who sold his business last year and will be talking about how technology will change performance marketing (i.e. build your business model now to reap the future rewards) and David, CEO of VE - a rare UK based Unicorn business with a valuation of over £1bn.

Do take a look at the event and if you have any questions I'm more than happy to answer them.

Best,
Matthew

Last edited:
We're exhibiting Matthew!

Looking forward to it and hopefully we'll see some fix members around to do some business with :)

Feel free to drop by our stand - Stand 26 :ninja:

MI
Back