The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Partnership Affiliates: Are you interested in working with a world-class copywriter?

monasco

Dear Affiliate Marketer,

How would you like to work with someone whose primary skill is writing hard-hitting, attention-grabbing and high-converting copy?

How much experience do I have? Only 4 years and over 7,000 hours worth of learning, practicing, consulting, and working closely with entrepreneurs who have put all their trust into my words to launch their product or service.

Here's one of your only chances to be steps ahead of 99% of affiliates who are all swiping and copying campaigns from others.

With my power and ability of cranking out original and effective copy for your marketing needs (whether it be Facebook ads, Google Adwords, Landing pages or Sales pages) in any industry, you're bound to reap massive ROI from being the first affiliate to run an ad before it has been copied, diluted, and saturated by the rest.

With the copywriting aspect of your affiliate business covered, you'd be able to:
  • Never worry about coming up with "angles" and "brainstorming"
  • Expect high CTR and conversion rates with my knowledge in consumer psychology and current marketing trends (such as what words are most effective for your end goal whether it is lead or sale generation)
  • Spend significantly less time on your affiliate business and enjoy time off with hobbies, recreation, and hanging out with friends/family
  • Focus on your core strengths in affiliate marketing such as split-testing, banner creation, connecting with affiliate networks and companies, etc.
All I ask for to take this heavy lifting off your plate is a profit share plan.

We'd be working together as a team with the agreement that I will keep your business plans confidential.

If this is something you find interesting and if you would like to work with me, then just shoot me a PM right now before I am bombarded with an inbox full of inquiries from fellow affiliates.

PS: If you read this far then you are probably somewhat interested. However, I plan on only working with established affiliates or those with a flexible budget.

Last edited:
I am a newbie affiliate marketer who would like to partner with established successful affiliate marketer and copywriter to do a few affiliate marketing campaigns to learn the industry.

banners
Back