propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Affiliate tracking software

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by ezdozit42, Feb 8, 2007.

1. ezdozit42

ezdozit42 Affiliate affiliate

Hello Everyone:

I'm glad to be a part of this forum. I looking for an Ad Network software that is simular to Direct Track. I've checked Ad Server Soultion and Affiliate Trail but they do not support email campaigns. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

2. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Direct Track is for affiliate programs and they have an affiliate network version.
    But it's considered affiliate tracking software not Ad Server software (last I checked)
    so I'm I'm not clear about exactly what you want?

3. ezdozit42

ezdozit42 Affiliate affiliate

Hey Linda:

You are correct. My mind is fried from looking at all the avail softwares. :eek:

I need an affiliate tracking software that gives my pub's the ability to pull email campaign specs. ie approved subject lines, from tags, ad copy..ect. I know of several programs can be customized to suit my needs, but I'm trying to keep cost down. ;)

Thanks

4. Larwee

Larwee <b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator< affiliate

ezdozit42, here is a link to a source that has review over 50 affiliate software solutions. It also has a comparison search tool to help you compare them. http://www.affiliate-software-review.com

5. DirectTrack

DirectTrack New Member

Hi All,

Although we are primarily known as an Affiliate Software/Affiliate Network provider, we do have an ad serving component in DirectTrack. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles as the top ad serving technologies out there, but its pretty good. Here is a link for some more information: http://www.directtrack.com/adpools.html

Thanks
    Mark Romanelli

6. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Oops, didn't know about that one.
    Thanks for posting Mark!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed