The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Money Tree

StephenR

affiliate
Affiliate Money Tree by Mike Delrue is a well written ppc search engine internet marketing guide that shows affiliates how to capitalize on their ppc advertising campaigns. Mike will show you how to achieve a great income using ppc search engine internet marketing without even owning a website.

Many affiliate marketers do not properly utilize ppc bid management which costs them 100's or even thousands of dollars without a good ROI. Mike Delrue claims to make over $18,659 a month with his ppc search engine marketing affiliate methods and it's not unheard of.

Mike is selling this ppc search engine guide for only $49.95 and it's worth it's weight in gold. I remember when I was just starting out using ppc search engine affiliate marketing and I was very disappointed with the results. If I had this ppc bid management guide back then I would have saved myself a vast amount of time and money.

With the Affiliate Money Tree you will receive Mikes personal list of 2,500 of his most profitable keywords he uses for ppc search engine internet marketing in Google Adwords and 20 other ppc search engines. Mike has a developed a great system for any new affiliate marketer to quickly achieve success in ppc search engine marketing. Affiliate Money Tree walks you step by through proper ppc management. Here's a quick list of what you'll receive with the Affiliate Money Tree ppc search engine marketing guide:

2,500 profitable Keywords and 35 affiliate program Mike actively promotes through ppc search engine internet marketing

Maximum Bids for each of the 2,500 keywords for proper ppc bid management, so you don't go over your budget

A listing of over 300 ppc search engines and a review of over 70 affiliate networks

8 tried and true tips to boost your affiliate marketing program conversions

A 9-Step bluprint for achieving long term success through ppc search engine marketing

Join the Affiliate Money Tree affiliate program and you'll receive 75% commissions on all sales of his ppc search engine marketing guide. That's $37.50 per sale making it one of the most lucrative affiliate programs on the web. Pick up a copy for yourself, follow his ppc search engine and and ppc bid management techniques and you should see a definite increase in you ppc campaigns.

MI
Back