The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate marketing

Simone Armanni

affiliate
I have My own business in marketing and advertising both in South Africa and abroad.

I am the CEO and Owner of Creative Captions which is my first love as I do have other business but I find marketing and event management more fun and interactive.

I love anything to do with tech or gadgets and am a huge Apple fan so much so I joined thier iTunes affiliate program which is fun to create and promote.

Welcome, @Simone Armanni ! You sound like a hard working and enterprising young woman.

The iTunes affiliate program has been around for a long time but you are the first person I've heard of that actually got into it. I imagine it's a fun program!

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :)

I have My own business in marketing and advertising both in South Africa and abroad.

Hi @Simone Armanni , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you here.

I am the CEO and Owner of Creative Captions which is my first love as I do have other business but I find marketing and event management more fun and interactive.

I love anything to do with tech or gadgets and am a huge Apple fan so much so I joined thier iTunes affiliate program which is fun to create and promote.

Are you here to expand on what you currently do in marketing or are you here to begin a journey into new areas of marketing?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Wow, what an impressive intro! Welcome aboard @Simone Armanni!! Your name sounds Italian. Immigrants?

Howsoever, I wish you a useful stay here in the forum. Maybe you'll find the one or other method that can help you to run your business even better ;)

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to post them.

Cheers!

banners
Back