The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate Marketing works only for the lucky few?

Stop Building Adsense Sites!

Hi Ed.

Let me answer your question...

As far as I can see from your question you have tried a lot of things but you have never really had a success.

I know this is really frustrating. I really can imagine how you feel because I have done the same mistake as you before.

You are trying to do too many things at the same time and just creating some small little jobs for yourself and you can not keep up with all the million things you are trying to do at the same time.

So shift your focus from all these little tasks and jobs you have been creating for yourself to only one direction and that is a real solid business project. Here's why:

AdSense for example is pocket money. I'm not looking to work like a dog and generate $100 per month. I'm into building real solid businesses on the web, and dealing with real money-making systems.

It just takes a bit more effort in the beginning to follow the direction of creating a real solid businss but once it is set up you get the rewards en mass.

Whereas it takes a daily effort (just like a job, every day you have to take the same effort) to only get paid pocket change!

Think about it and take the little effort in the beginning but just follow one step by step blueprint and once you have followed through (that is the only effor it'll take you have built a real business that is going to work for you no matter if you are there or on vacation!

Shift your focus from doing a daily job like Adsense to building a business and that is all you have to do to make the difference!

If you have any other questions, post them here.

Cay Candies.

If a tactic doesn't work for you, then don't move onto the next tactic. Figure out WHY it didn't work for you and adjust your strategy. Hell, read the shoemoney $10,000 PPC challenge and you will soon see that the most successful people in the business usually fail before they succeed. That guy ditched a lot of cash in failing before he figured the way to succeed with it.

That is really scary. Makes you wonder how other people can get by without using a whole lot of expensive marketing. Hmmm....

That is really scary. Makes you wonder how other people can get by without using a whole lot of expensive marketing. Hmmm....

There are basically two currencies in this game.

Time and Money.

You can get the same results by spending either.

Technology changes from time to time, so does the internet. Methods which were once popular way to make money were adopted by more and more people and got saturated at a point of time. If you read one of those make money online ebooks or articles on the web and trying to imitate them, you will not succeed because they were successful at the time they were wrote and not now. Things keep changing. Making sites , SEOing them , Ezine Ads ,Article / directory submissions etc. doesnt work anymore. Try new methods . keep yourself updated with the latest trends :)

Consider Interactive Marketing Services

Hi -

There is some really good advice within these threads. The key to making money from your website is to engage in interactive marketing; aside from ensuring quality content on your website:

1. sem/seo - focus not only on general keywords, but work with an interactive marketing company in buying "long tail" search phrases; as mentioned previously. E.G.: a customer searches "ties," then "red ties," then "red silk ties." If you have a "tie" site, than you'd be able to compete with these pin-point terms (red, silk) along with general terms bought (ties), etc.

2. Lead generation - it may help you to work with an interactive marketing company to perform a lead gen campaign for you to drive traffic to your site/s.

3. Affiliate Marketing- it is unfortunate that this has not worked thus far for you. However, if you focus on your site content and sem/seo, than aff. marketing options can also play an imp. role in monetizing your site. Work with an affiliate manager to ensure the offers you put up on your site are consistent with the type of site that you have.

I hope you're joking.

I hope he is joking also. I personaly have clients making massive income a month from the very things stated does not work. I also know hundreds of others doing the same.

I know i make a good living online doing what was stated as obsolete.

There was a post here on the forums about a guy who is making over 10 k a month from his personal site in voip. I can't remember where the thread was, but Linda or Larry might remember.

But, I guess that there will always be the majority telling the minority something will not work as it is working for them.

This is something to consider. most look at online marketing and seo as a get rich quick plan when in fact it is solid business methods that have been used for years in brick and mortar businesses revamped for the web.
If you want a successful business, treat it as a business.

Buy a get rich overnight plan and you make them rich, not yourself.

Take the road less traveled and it will make all the difference.

Jim, I read every posts. I don't remember everything about all of them but pieces of some of them remain in my mind.

I'm not exactly sure which one you have in mind, but when you said what you did there is a post that came to my mind. I'm not sure if this is the one you are thinking about but this member used those "obsolete" methods to his advantage.

Here is the link to that particular post http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...ur-passion-money-will-follow-2.html#post19712

banners
Back