propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Affiliate marketing management firm within Adult Industry

Discussion in 'Adult Marketing' started by Rollk1, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Rollk1

Rollk1 Affiliate affiliate

Hello,

We're an adult toy company and having trouble finding an affiliate marketing management firm that works within the industry. Ideally they'll run our affiliate program and find affiliates for us. Does anyone have expereince or recommendations?

Thank you

EmilyW likes this.
  2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Have you contacted the affiliate network managers that specialize in the adult industry?

3. Rollk1

Can you clarify "affiliate network managers"? Wouldn't the firms we're looking for be the manager?

4. T J Tutor

Yes, they would manage the affiliates. Affiliate networks manage the relationships between the advertisers (you) and the publishers (affiliates). Affiliate managers manage the affiliates and the network managers manage the networks.

Or, are you suggesting you want an in-house affiliate manager to manage your own affiliate program without the use of an affiliate network? If so, do you have the program established? Do you have the affiliate management software & dedicated server installed?

5. Rollk1

Perhaps I didn't properly explain. We're looking for an affiliate marketing firm; Ideally we'd provide them adverts to use, and they manage everything else. If need be, We're able to setup the affiliate software on our site ourselves (e.g. JROX), but would want to firm to manage it and gather affiliates.

Is this an option or is there another avenue we can go down?

We're also looking into ad network firms such as ExoClick instead of affiliates.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  6. T J Tutor

AffiliateTraction

Affiliate Manager

Maybe some companies like this is more up your alley.

What's your annual revenue at the moment. That will help narrow the choices for you.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  7. TrafficBroker

TrafficBroker Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

You want someone to manage your affiliate program, perhaps the marketing firm. is this what you mean?

8. PrincessA

PrincessA Affiliate affiliate

I am also looking for an affiliate management company that will manage my adult websites affiliate program. I have reached out to hub traffic.com. Any other suggestions?! Also, I noticed someone recommended affiliate traction dot com and affiliate manager dot com...do they work in the adult field?

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed