The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliate Marketing Companies

C

CelebriViews

Hi people!

I have a bit of money and I am looking for an affiliate or digital marketing company or program (similar to CPA Evolution) to help me with the following:

• Set up landing pages
  • Promote my CPA links using social media, bing ads, facebook ads etc
  • Create the Ads
Basically, I am looking for a company to do most of the work as I have the funds to do this. All I really want to do is find the CPA offers, and the company will do the rest.

Please advise.

Thanks for your time.

Hm, not sure about network that can do all you need (do some research, there are some of them), but you can go out and hire a freelancer, there are many of them on upwork and freelancer that can do the job for you, and that will not cost you a lot

Hello. I am a software deveoper and I can help you set up all your landing pages. I do develop the landing pages based on your requirements and therefore will be of great help in trying to publisize your website. I have done for several clients and please do feel free to contact e so that we can talk in details. You can send me your Skype ID through the inbox for us to have a deepre convesration on the same.

Hi people!

I have a bit of money and I am looking for an affiliate or digital marketing company or program (similar to CPA Evolution) to help me with the following:

• Set up landing pages
  • Promote my CPA links using social media, bing ads, facebook ads etc
  • Create the Ads
Basically, I am looking for a company to do most of the work as I have the funds to do this. All I really want to do is find the CPA offers, and the company will do the rest.

Please advise.

Thanks for your time.

Hello there! Perhaps you might wanna try OfferDaddy. I've been using this offerwall tool from them and I'm happy with the revenues I get from it. Maybe if you want to check them out you can visit there resource page here if you want to.:)

I hope I was able to help you with this...:)

Welcome!
My name is Hania and I work for Polish affiliate network as account manager. I am glad that I've joined this community because I want to show you how it looks from my side. So if you have any questions connected with my work - don't be shy!

Hello @MarinaKimia :)
it's really nice to meet you!

I represent Direct Affiliate, in brief:
We operate in over 30 countries mainly in Europe, but recently we opened the markets of South America and Asia. We are looking for people to promote and sell our products from the category health and beauty, e-learning and finance. In Direct Affiliate program our Affiliate earn money by generating conversions which means that the lead is valid when the person fills in the form. :)

Have a nice day everyone!

banners
Back