The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate Marketer

GusMo

affiliate
Hi guys!!
I am an affiliate marketer that has absorbed high amount of information about the online space.

At the moment I´m promoting Project Breakthrough, something designed for those who still can not break through with their online business.

I´m glad to share my knowledge and know it will be great to be part of this amazing group!!

Hi @GusMo and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm looking forward to reading your posts. I am a former student (a.k.a paid member) of Vick Strizheus. :) Not Project Breakthrough or HTA, though.

Normally, I post a few links to help out beginners but it doesn't sound as though you need them.

Once you get settled in here, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions. We're here to help!

Hi guys!!

Hello @GusMo , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

I am an affiliate marketer that has absorbed high amount of information about the online space.

At the moment I´m promoting Project Breakthrough, something designed for those who still can not break through with their online business.

I´m glad to share my knowledge and know it will be great to be part of this amazing group!!

Always great to have a new voice of experiencce join us. Looking forward to your posts and threads.

What sorts of achievements in online marketing have you?

What areas of online marketing are at the core of your experiences?

We have the friendliest group of marketers on the planet and I am sure you can forge many great relationships here.

Looking forwards to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Hi azgold and T J!

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome!!

I started last year with Vick in HTA and got hooked with the Project Breakthrough deal. Lots of info for newbies and also for experienced to refresh some good ideas.

I am in the process of studying and implementing at the same time, so having lots of fun!!!

Happy to read and learn from experienced guys like you!!

Looking forward to being involved in cool posts and threads.

Hi Guys!!, thanks Kate, Marina adn Addiliate for your welcome!!

I am learning a lot and moving towards my goal!!

Will post valuable stuff that I learn as I go!!

Stay awesome!!

banners
Back