The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Managers: A Source Of Benefits !!

Samrath Gupta

Hello CPAFixer's,

So most of you are in CPA industry or many are atleast planning to get IN right? Great !

So, here's a piece of information which you will really like

Always maintain a healthy and good relationship with your Affiliate Manager.. You might be now thinking like why should I or Is it necessary to do so? Or many things might be buzzing your mind right?

Well, If you don't know then I would like to tell you that your Affiliate Manager is the person you totally rely on and he is the person with many benefits for you like-

- Exclusive Payout's : Sounds good huh? Yes, If you are getting paid $0.50 for an offer and if you have a good relationship with your AM and he knows you then you know what? He can increase those rates "EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU"

- Special Bonuses : YEAH !! If you are good at their network with nice relationship with your AM then your manager can provide you with SPECIAL BONUSES like- Extra cash for nice performance, exclusive deals just for you,etc

- Payment Stuffs : Haven't yet received the payment huh? Well, you can get paid 2-3 days before too if your AM know's you and trusts you !
Sometimes payments aren't in your AM's hands but he can sort it out by talking to CEO or Payment guys !

+LOTS OF BENEFITS ! Yeah there could be many more benefits which you might have not imagined !

You might be thinking that Now how do i build a good relation with my AM? Right?

- Thank Them : Well, It isn't a hard nut to crack Just be in their eye's by making good performance and Possibly thank them everytime you get paid..... Thanking them will give them a special attention that you are a nice guy who atleast respect's their work and someday they will definately talk with you !

- Consult your traffic strategies : with your AM and let them know your idea's about promotion and take their thoughts on it ! Sometimes they can save you from breaking T&C's a well as sometimes from wrong campaigns(for PPC,PPV,etc)

There could be many ways ! I just gave you the OUTLINE of the things, Now you have to make a story with it.

PS: To make a relationship with your AM, Dont start wishing them " Good Morning " when you open your PC in daytime and wish them " GOOD NIGHT " when you leave your PC lol

I hope it helped

Regards
~Sam~
www.samrathgupta.com

banners
Back