The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate link in Adwords-Redirection

Max123

affiliate
Today I was going through the Adwords Ad policy and come to know that destination and display URL has to be same and it should not redirect to any other URL, means it should redirect to the same domain.

Here my question is then how to promote affiliate product with Adwords, because after landing on my page it will redirect to affilate page . This process is not approved by "g" then what should I do?

How do you promote affiliate products on adwords. ( I am not talking about affiliate products where the affiliate company allows you to promote direct linking)

Today I was going through the Adwords Ad policy and come to know that destination and display URL has to be same and it should not redirect to any other URL, means it should redirect to the same domain.

Here my question is then how to promote affiliate product with Adwords, because after landing on my page it will redirect to affilate page . This process is not approved by "g" then what should I do?

How do you promote affiliate products on adwords. ( I am not talking about affiliate products where the affiliate company allows you to promote direct linking)

It's a challenge. I think the best way at present is with content and continuity sites that contain relevant information that is frequently updated. Place your banners, contextuals, and in text ads throughout the site tastefully. Do not over do it with the ads.

It is very tricky and Google may reject the ad. It is also in the policy. It is not safe.

I am still not understand how people are using adwords for affilite products...

banners
Back