The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate/CPA Marketer

slderaps

affiliate
Hello everyone..My name is Shauna and I am an Affiliate/CPA Marketer and I am looking to connect with like minded individuals to share knowledge and well as meet new people...I am looking to learn from the best to gain insight to get to super affiliate status and gain major earnings. So any advice would be awesome. Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Hey Shauna!

You picked the right place to gain knowledge and meet like minded people. Welcome to Affiliate Fix!

Hello everyone..My name is Shauna and I am an Affiliate/CPA Marketer

Hello @slderaps , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us here.

I am looking to connect with like minded individuals to share knowledge and well as meet new people...I am looking to learn from the best to gain insight to get to super affiliate status and gain major earnings. So any advice would be awesome. Thank you in advance

STUDY STUDY STUDY

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE

IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT IMPLEMENT

Super affiliate status is a great goal. In your mind, what is a super affiliate?

I can tell you that top affiliates are in constant research and learning mode. It makes up 50% to 60% of their time and effort. Fortune favors the prepared.

You can do it, you can achieve this status if you wish. However, ask yourself what makes a super affiliate. Research what makes a super affiliate, make a plan that is the result of your research. Create a schedule and establish a budget to implement your plan.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

MI
Back