Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Blacklist

CoolSpot

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
JATS Affiliate Program
Hey,

I had a browse and couldn't find one of these, thought it might be a good resource.

Basically together we will build a blacklist of sites that have given problems with no resolution such as payments taken but funds not added to the account and payment not refunded followed by no contact. The goal of this is not to say never to use these networks, but more to inform of issues had with the network previously to the user can make a more informed decision on what network they select.

So here is my contribution to the list (if one of these already exists, can someone respond with the link?)

Affiliate network: Adxpansion
Issue With Network
: Funds Paid to account were not credited, due to rejecting the payment, Bank confirmed payment made, no refund issued.
Length of relationship with network: 1 previous payment (went straight through, No issue )
Issue resolved?: No
Time to resolve: N/a
Level of support: Good, when the issue first occurred my AM said he would look into it, he said they cannot find the payment, no response to messages after that.

Template

Affiliate network:
Issue With Network:
Length of relationship with network:
Issue resolved?:
Time to resolve:
Level of support:
Did you use the service again after the first issue?:
Did you encounter further issues with them?:

*****Edit*****

added in some extra questions onto the template that I thought might be useful.
Just because you had 1 problem doesn't necessarily mean the service should be written off, for example, I would consider using adxpansion again, but I would only do so with a more secure payment option than I previously used.

Last edited:
This thread is really helpful especially for newbie who are start affiliate marketing with new CPA marketplace. I was start working with ClickSure.At first they pay well and no payment issue. But after some moth passed several members of my list complained me there were no products at all. Beside I loose my authority to one or more lists. I contact to the vendor about the issue but he didn't reply. Several checks of mine also void without no reason. So I suggest everyone avoid ClickSure for affiliate marketing.

Affiliate network: ClickSure
Issue With Network:
Crap/No products and payment
1 Year
Issue resolved?:
No
Time to resolve:
N/A
Level of support:
Bad. Especially when you are in payment problems.

Wow! CoolSpot, thank you for the thread, it may be really helpful.
I think, nobody would like to repeat someone's troubles. )

Thanks, Yea I'm hoping it will stop people having to repeat the mistakes some of us have already made. I'm honestly kind of surprised that no one has already got one of these going.

ClickSure often run into these kinda problems with affiliates because of their policy of allowing the advertisers to reject all leads. Usually most of the advertisers won't say anything for a long time from the moment we start getting them leads and all of a sudden,they would say that the leads are duplicate/fraud and reject the leads won't pay affiliates for even a single lead

Advertisers are abusing Clicksure's policy on leads

Affiliate network: Winterleads
Issue With Network: Closed account but left their WALL live so it would appear fine and your members can do offers that postback to the site, however when you go to log into the account to check your balance it shows your account clearly closed. Non responsive to emails, or fb posts.
1-2 Years
Issue resolved?:
No
Time to resolve:
N/A
Level of support:
Terrible, non responsive both on facebook as well as numerous emails.

banners
Back