The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

"Affiliate account has been deactivated due to a request by the program's webmaster"

anonymousdude

affiliate
I recently started a niche adult website and immediately signed up with a bunch of different affiliate programs. I got accepted at all of them without any problems, except one. This program is for the website called Met-Art.com - they let me sign up, but the next day I got that message in my email - that my account was deactivated. I made a single post on my website promoting their content before receiving the email this morning. I'm honestly curious - does anyone have any clue as to why they would cancel my account?

Perhaps the other programs you signed up for are in direct competition with them in one way or another? More than likely your content is fine, and assuming your traffic is coming from tier 1 and 2 countries, I can't think of any problems other than competition conflicts between the met-art affiliate program and others that you are already running.

@rik_clickdealer just told you what da bidness is. . .

if you're in a possition to out rank or out perform tyour affiliate program, you're going to get the dark side of the moon from them as far as payouts etc. They won't bother paying you out based on the fact that it seems like you're in direct competition with them. If you ease up on the SEO terms targeting their brand you might be able to communicate with them after you've corrected the matter.

So long as you're a danger to their brand i wouldn't expect a penny from them.

MI
Back