The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Aff Lurker

LOL Faker

affiliate
Hello, I'm on here to learn about, and take notes on affiliate marketing. I don't have big balls like most of you guys: where you can just take action and course correct along the way. I'm the kinda guy that needs to get all his ducks in a row and have everything perfect before I can make a move. Anyhow, I enjoy reading many of the posts on here. Please keep up the great work.

Hi @LOL Faker , how re you? Great to have you here with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I'm on here to learn about, and take notes on affiliate marketing. I don't have big balls like most of you guys: where you can just take action and course correct along the way. I'm the kinda guy that needs to get all his ducks in a row and have everything perfect before I can make a move. Anyhow, I enjoy reading many of the posts on here. Please keep up the great work.

As for learning, this is the place. As for "Big Balls", that's not what this is about. This is a data driven industry and learning to develop a creative business that acts upon, and reacts to, the data is what this is all about. Courage, balls, etc., have nothing to do with it in any way. It is strictly about learning, implementing, refining, and scaling.

Anyone that says they have to have all their ducks in a row before they take action never takes action. I've been a business owner and developer for almost 45 years and I can say with absolute merit that anyone with that posture will never take action!

We would love to see you take action, but you are stopping yourself before you get started. Dive in, try things out, and you will find your success.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back