The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

AdxOffers : tracking solution to build ad network online

danielhoward

affiliate
Performance marketing software solution for Affiliate Network by AdxOffers.We have 4 years experience in this industry with the user interface and user experience design help you have to experience friendly on AdxOffers

Nowadays, consumers are more and more familiar with smartphone and looking for huge number of mobile applications to respond in this advertising industry

Founded in 2015 AdxOffers is performance marketing SaaS Platform for marketers and help them build ad network online and optimize campaign with reasonable costs.

Why choose us

· We provided for you tracking solution we help affiliates build ad network , managing campaigns, creative, publishers, and payouts in real-time.

· No long-term contract , unlimited offers - users – clicks , you just sign up and trial free 1 month .

· Price very cheap just started 100$ and free 1m clicks for each month .

· We using Cloud by Google to ensure service works 24/24 and optimize response .

· We support 24/24.

Price: Free 1m click for eachmonth and fee service 100$

Contact support:

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 16
That great! Tracking solution with the price very reasonable
Im using AdxOffers , they always upgrade monthly and support on-time

I have a network and using there platform and i getting a huge conversion and traffic, and they have a great support always helping me, and they always upgrading.. i recommend this, get this opportunity if you are a first timer like me!

MI
Back