The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adworkmedia Application Question

henlus

I applied for an account at Adworkmedia.com on Feb 20 but I have not heard from them since then. Please what should I do next? A little Google search told me that you should call the affiliate manager but I wonder how I can get his number to call. Please help.

contacting networks on affpaying is a decent approach from what i have seen. I would recommend if you do try this method, be respectful since it is a review forum. I have always recommended affiliates to send emails prior to applying to any network. It makes your name fresh in their minds before they look at your application and increases your chances of expediting the process.

Thank you all for the replies. They have replied me but I didn't know because the message ended up in my spam folder. The email said I should shine more light on my promotional method, if possible, with pictures. I have some questions to answer.

Let us know how you got on, they should be fine with you if you say you're from the Fix.

Thank you all for the replies. They have replied me but I didn't know because the message ended up in my spam folder. The email said I should shine more light on my promotional method, if possible, with pictures. I have some questions to answer.

You can send us a PM or email directly at anytime!

banners
Back