The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

AdWorkMedia Affiliate Review

eihn

affiliate
awm_728x90_green.png

Has anyone talked about AdWorkMedia on here? I did a search and couldn't find it.

I am in no way affliated with Adwordmedia just wanted to get the word out.

I've been running them on my site for a week now and i'm actually impressed with the network.

Its a fairly new network to my understanding, great epc, has alot of features in the works similar to cpalead (earning app,chat,etc)

If you are interested in checking it out and seeing what they have to offer check their site out here

AdWorkMedia Site

Referral Link

If you sign up as a referral under me just PM me on here and I will talk with my AM to get you approved ASAP.

Thanks!
-Eihn

the windows app for sure, I leave it on at work so i can at a glance check my earning for the moment, I like the chat on cpalead as well, oh and the virtual currency widget. lottery system is pretty cool too. If adwork could get these i would probably make a full transition over to them.

All of the aforementioned tools and much much more are already on our list! Suggestions are welcomed and encouraged! We have already set in motion some plans that will help our Affiliate Network grow exponentially. Everyone who has checked us out has been extremely pleased with the look, feel, and most importantly EPC's of our Network! For anyone who reads this, you are one of the first to hear about our launching of a top secret tool this very week! Here's a hint, Any users who are using CONTENT LOCKERS will find that our NEW and TOP SECRET tool will greatly increase the quality of their leads!

We start off each publisher on Net-30, however depending on traffic volume, and more importantly quality we can also pay weekly, net-7 and net-15! As a relatively newer and up and coming company we already have a couple of users who are already earning weekly and countless others who are already on net-15!

I would say,adworkmedia is the best content locker network among those i have accounts. Thanks @AdWorkMedia and my account manager Dennis for great help. Btw,are you the same person? :)

awm_728x90_green.png

Has anyone talked about AdWorkMedia on here? I did a search and couldn't find it.

I am in no way affliated with Adwordmedia just wanted to get the word out.

I've been running them on my site for a week now and i'm actually impressed with the network.

Its a fairly new network to my understanding, great epc, has alot of features in the works similar to cpalead (earning app,chat,etc)

If you are interested in checking it out and seeing what they have to offer check their site out here

AdWorkMedia Site

Referral Link

If you sign up as a referral under me just PM me on here and I will talk with my AM to get you approved ASAP.

Thanks!
-Eihn

Are you serious....???

I would say,adworkmedia is the best content locker network among those i have accounts. Thanks @AdWorkMedia and my account manager Dennis for great help. Btw,are you the same person? :)

Hey! Thanks for the Positive words! This is Dennis, but you will sometimes hear from Dave on the forums as well! Please let me know if you need anything at all!

We currently pay with Paypal or Check. We are also in the process of securing other payment methods. If you'd like please suggest methods you would like to see! Thanks!

Thanks for the respond. I do not know which is appropriate for all publishers, but i think it would be better to add a Wire Transfer, a lot of Cpa Network had that payment method. But and Paypal and Check are good choices. It's just my opinion

P.s. Why isn't listed AdworkMedia on the AffilliatePaying?

Hey Twitt,

The main reason is that we have been waiting a little bit to build up our publisher base and getting rid of any bugs through various beta stages! On top of that, we were also waiting to finish a massive project that we feel will rock the content locking scene for our publishers!! We have completed both stages, and are actually in the application process with Gao right now! You should see us live in the next couple of days!

MI
Back