The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official AdWork Media [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdWorkMedia

adwork_media_lb_wide.jpg
AdWork Media is proud to announce new features to our Tracking & Content Locker platform. We're continuing to make it easier to analyze your traffic stats and optimize important variables of your Content Locker and Direct Offer Links!

In case you haven't heard of us yet, AdWork Media is an innovative Affiliate Network that features an easy to use, but advanced in-house platform. We have over 300 top converting campaigns (Incentive and Non-Incentive friendly) waiting for you including a huge selection of email submits, surveys, and downloads. We specialize in Gateway Content Locking and put you in full control with over 45 options and advanced reports. AdWork Media always provides awesome support, flawless tracking, & generous payouts.

Please view our Overview video below!

[video=facebook;10101474316918891]
Introducing New Features

Content Locker Split Testing
Gateway Impression Tracking / Top Page URL Tracking
Country/Geo Heat Maps & Reports
Daily Performance Email Report

network_publisher_platform.png

Gateway Split Testing & Optimizing
Since the introduction of our Gateway Split Tester, many of our publishers have been able to tweak their settings and fatten that monthly paycheck! Every variable from message text and theme to launch delay can significantly impact your earnings. Is your content locker optimized?

Overall Network Features

Easy Payments by Check / PayPal / ACH / Payoneer
Built-In Monthly Performance Bonuses - Unlock Bonuses As You Earn Each Month
Top Offers That Convert
Exclusive Publisher Tools
Custom Tracking Platform
Friendly Support Available 7 Days Per Week
Flawless Tracking, Reporting, and Managing
Global Reach, Monetize Any Country

Are you already Content Locking? Give our platform a shot and see how your earnings compare to the competition. We think you will be quite surprised.

Not Content Locking Yet? Our easy to use Content Lockers can be up and running in minutes and are the perfect monetization solution for nearly any website. Outperform profits from PPC and display advertising.

New Users - Use code AffiliateFix for a 2Hour: 10% Bonus!

Learn more at Content Locking | Global Performance Marketing | AdWork Media or signup here.

Attachments

• adworkmedia.png
    adworkmedia.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 1,501
Last edited:
A great incentive network ran by two great guys - Worked closely with them and the tools and support they offer puts them among the top networks online!

Can I say more?Very professional network. Friendly AM. Good payouts. Best Converting offers. High End Content locking technology. And it made me freaking lot of money. :)
wlNXixJ.png

Last edited:
I've tested over the past few months AdWork Media, and i can say i had really great success with their tools, both content and link lockers. I managed to get more than 0.60 EPC on particular USA offers,which payouts are around 0.90-1$. I even asked to get payment before, i needed to buy hosting and domain they approved that and sent me the payment. I have only good words for AdWork Media, they have also great support, if i open support ticket i get the answer quickly. So if you have a content that you want to lock it up, AdWork Media is the way to go!

I've read on a number of IM forums that EPC, Leads and Clicks on AWM are dropping massively. What is your experience recently with them?

My epc and leads are all fine, about the clicks well im not sure i have some drop, but maybe its on my side so im not sure. But this month i have 0.14 EPC compared to my last month of 0.11 EPC which is better now.

Simply the best - worked with these guys for over 2 years now and have always been paid, and well looked after...just use them trust me!

Very good CPA Network with many incentive and international offers.
They have many ways of payment. :)

AdWorkMedia is simply one of the best networks. Their tools are good, offers are awesome, support is fantastic, and above all I have earned the most money with them.

Really good network i have excellent experience with them nice support never got late payments ..5 star network in incentive and content locking technology

Great support guy!

Even though I am yet to have time to promote incentive kind of offers, I am with AWM for a year now. They're still friendly and responsive with the support even if I do not make any conversion for them at all; that's a Christmas Day and they still respond to my support ticket :ninja:. I am not fully prepared to make money with CPA that's why my account is still zero.
Yet, I find that they have many good incentive offers with high EPCs and rates waiting for me to get my hands dirty with them. I'd recommend this AWM to anyone who care make money seriously!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back