Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adwords with autoban

scroogefrog

Service Manager
Service Manager
ScroogeFrog
Adwords with autoban

Ban bots and fraud clicks automatically for 0,02 $ per one unique visitor!

Make free registartion on our website. Choose from services module Adwords with autoban and you will recieve datail analyze of your traffic with free autoban of bots/frauds/fake clicks

Reduce click fraud, and, thus, clean up the traffic paid for by an advertiser and save the advertising budget by blocking ads impression from users whose click-throughs are fraudulent, and also rejecting sites that bring untargeted traffic to your website.

What Is This I Din`t Get You
Thanks for your attention!
I provide service ScroogeFrog. And one of features that we have is Adwords with autoban!
You can make free registration and connect your Adwords account with our module "Adwords with autoban", after this you will recieve detail statistics and list of all banned bad IPs (fake clicks/bots). So our module ban automatically all bots that trying to waste your budget!
More questions?

Can You Explain in detail ? what you trying to sell.
Thanks for your attention!
I provide service ScroogeFrog. And one of features that we have is Adwords with autoban!
You can make free registration and connect your Adwords account with our module "Adwords with autoban", after this you will recieve detail statistics and list of all banned bad IPs (fake clicks/bots). So our module ban automatically all bots that trying to waste your budget!
More questions?

MI
Back