The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

adwords and adsense

In adwords you pay Google to have your appear when specific keywords are searched on, with adsense you include google advertisements in your website and get paid when people click on them.

AdWords is the tool for setting up the sponsored adverts which you see on the Google results page after searching. The company which has advertised only pays if someone clicks on the advert which takes them to their website.

AdSense is the tool that website owners utilise to have adverts shown on their websites (if the advertiser has permitted this when setting up their campaign).

Alternatives

Im not trying to get off the topic but are there any other options besides Ad Sense.Its kinda sad to see a monopoly or a near one.Thanks

Google Adwords is used to acquire a lead, sale or business proposal by marketing and sales professional. On the other hand Google Adsense is used by webmasters and online content creators for making some money from there contents by displaying relevant ads along with there contents.

If your site is hosted by Wordpress then I dont think they allow adsense on sites they host. It is probably to prevent the unscrupulous from setting up hundreds of sites just for adwords ads.

I think the only way you could put adsense on is if you used another host for Wordpress.

With adsense you can earn money by putting up advertisements in your site and by Adwords you can gain more traffic to your site by showing your ads in different sites which are listed under Google's Adsense Network

The best way to learn the difference - practical :)
Create a company adwords (to make money on the account) and your product will advertise on the Internet.

i think there are not supporting for blogger or wordpress, you may have to buy a separate domain

Hello everyone,
I thinks both are different little bit.The Google AdWords program enables you to create advertisements which will appear on relevant Google search results pages and our network of partner sites.

The Google AdSense program differs in that it delivers Google AdWords ads to individuals' websites. Google then pays web publishers for the ads displayed on their site based on user clicks on ads or on ad impressions, depending on the type of ad. I thinks this is the basic difference between them.

The Google AdWords program enables you to create advertisements which will appear on relevant Google search results pages and our network of partner sites.

The Google AdSense program differs in that it delivers Google AdWords ads to individuals' websites. Google then pays web publishers for the ads displayed on their site based on user clicks on ads or on ad impressions, depending on the type of ad.

MI
Back