The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advice on what to try

I have a programmer, A video editor, And designer on my team. They are all working on the team and we are all ambitious into making some money. What should i do thou? We are also working on a low budget so we are trying to build that up aswell

Also we are accepting any kind of programming, Video editing, Or designing jobs.

I have a programmer, A video editor, And designer on my team. They are all working on the team and we are all ambitious into making some money. What should i do thou? We are also working on a low budget so we are trying to build that up aswell

Also we are accepting any kind of programming, Video editing, Or designing jobs.

Why dont you guys try out Odesk, freelancer,etc ??

You can make some quick money from there .. Also go on fiverr.com and do some lil gigs...

You can gather some funds and then get back into CPA and use Paid traffic for quick results !

Regards
~Sam~

Why dont you guys try out Odesk, freelancer,etc ??

You can make some quick money from there .. Also go on fiverr.com and do some lil gigs...

You can gather some funds and then get back into CPA and use Paid traffic for quick results !

Regards
~Sam~

^this. Also, your video editor can work on youtube videos to promote offers and when latter you will be working with paid traffic you won't have problems building landing pages/websites since you have a programmer and a designer :D

^this. Also, your video editor can work on youtube videos to promote offers and when latter you will be working with paid traffic you won't have problems building landing pages/websites since you have a programmer and a designer :D

I feel like they can do BOTH!! Because They'll never remain busy in one thing always.. So do both..

They'll just have to manage time ....

Once if they succeed then $$$$$ everywhere :D :D

Regards
~Sam~

You could always start your own mini authority niche website.

Pick a niche and set up a WordPress blog and get your designer to make it look pretty and your programmer to customize it however you want. Then SEO the hell out of it.

Then get your video guy to start pumping out niche related videos and upload them to YouTube targetting those same keywords (YouTube is currently the second biggest search engine in the world and has a HUGE amount of traffic for the taking!).

So if you're site is about "Golf Tips" put together a video for different tips and embed them to your site. Once your site starts to get some traffic this will also drive up the views and interaction on your videos and help them to rank even better for their keywords on YouTube.

Build up some big social profiles and then just focus on pumping out tonnes and tonnes of content.

Ideally pick a niche that all three of you are interested in (this will keep you all passionate in the long term!).

Just my 2c.

banners
Back