The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Advice for CPA Newbie?

Athena.Tennousu

affiliate
hi everyone, i just started out in CPA recently i was was thinking of starting out with simple email submit offers. (i have an affiliate account with limelight CPA)..any advice what type of offers to pick? i saw the guide by .K which advice not to go for offers like free ipad, and popular stuff, so what should offers should i try for starters? or should i ask my affiliate manager for what's the best converting offer? also, what method is most suitable for a newbie without the need of highly technical stuff?(seo?email?mobile? and etc etc method as listed in cpa411):p

Yes, always ask your affiliate manager for a list of their best converting offers. I suggest you start with SEO for long term earnings.

Yes, always ask your affiliate manager for a list of their best converting offers. I suggest you start with SEO for long term earnings.

I am totally agree with you man. At present, SEO is great source of making online money for newbie. Even, you can take it as a full time job.

I am also new to CPA. But I think Zip and email submits are very easy offers in CPA. Recently I have got approved from Peerfly. Now I am having hard time to figure it out - how can I promote those offers through my forum.

thanx for the advice everyone!appreciate it:) i too am going to start with email submit hehe...but i'm with limelight cpa, i applied to peerfly but it's taking too long...:p is limelight ok? i saw the rating is good at affpaying.com...

thanx for the advice everyone!appreciate it:) i too am going to start with email submit hehe...but i'm with limelight cpa, i applied to peerfly but it's taking too long...:p is limelight ok? i saw the rating is good at affpaying.com...

yeap and they have just $20 threshold per week... that is good....

hiwhat should offers should i try for starters? or should i ask my affiliate manager for what's the best converting offer?

Your AM can definitely let you know which email submits are converting (you can also check offer's EPCs to get a general idea on your own). You may find that you'll do best to start with something that is a bit out of the box to avoid a lot of competition. :)

Good luck!

Thanx for the advice jessica, btw, i was wondering why i didn't get through maxbounty but i manage to get into peerfly without any problems (using the same websites in my application)...any chance for a reconsideration? i would love give your network a try as peerfly has limited offers as well! thanx in advance!:)

Hi Athena. Thanks for reaching out!

IM or email me with your affiliate id or the email you used when you signed up and I'll get your AM to take a second look at your application.

Hi Athena. Thanks for reaching out!

IM or email me with your affiliate id or the email you used when you signed up and I'll get your AM to take a second look at your application.

can you approve me also in your network buddy? i tried to join your network but marianne eid denied my application :( please approve me, i am willing to work with you and do my best to be successful. thank you very much.

banners
Back