Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Advice and tips on new website?

pietell

affiliate
Hi

I made a new website/blog
grin.gif
. It's my first affiliate project. Please take a look at my site and let me know what you think of it. Do you have any advice, comment or tips for me? If you have experience with great working affiliate ads, networks, .. feel free to share.
huh.gif
wink.gif

NEW WEBSITE: bestdealsinlife.com

Nod Good and Not Bad
at the same Token
as a start it's awesome
u are trying to promote a lot of stuff

Hello, I am a web developer and having worked on several projects related to yours, I will spare sometime and have a look at the website. I am hoping that you have done a good job. Today all the websites need to be responsive for your to be able to capture the users through several technologies. After I have done the review, I will be able to write down some few feedback on the same. However, when you have a question, then you can reach e through the inbox and see how best we can be able to help each other in this.

Hi pietell! You website looks great. However, here are some things you need to check as I feel you can still improve on these:

1. The theme you used is SO common (I've seen a lot of websites and blogs having this theme). Look for a more appropriate theme that will go along with your niche.
2. Be subtle in the way you promote your products.
3. Please categorise the products you are promoting. I got confused for a moment looking the woodworking product then all of a sudden you are promoting another offer which is the VideoMakerFX...

Overall, your website is not bad...:)

Hope you will consider my advice.:)

MI
Back