The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advertising Policies, Prohibited Content and other DONT's

ThemePals

affiliate
Hi there, affiliatefix members!

I am quite new to affiliate marketing, however have some experience with AdWords, BingAds and FB advertising. So, those are my main traffic sources I would like to give a try with.

The first thing I decided to check out is Advertising Policies and TOS for above mentioned advertising platforms to proceed to the next step - reviewing appropriate offers available and applying for the most suitable and reliable affiliate network. (correct me if this is wrong approach)

The problem here is that some points look to general for me, let me explain what I mean:

Prohibited Content: "Deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices."

Assuming I don't want to use any cloaking tools or black-hat techniques this is quite challenging to decide which niche to go for ;)

I would really appreciate if affiliatefix members could share their experience on what kind of offers are doing well with AdWords, Bing/Gemini, FB/Instagram approval processes and which affiliate networks are both friendly for noobs and have some great offers.

Looking forward for your replies and feel free to contact me if any questions.

I have been doing promotions on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram for the past year now. I can say that the niche always vary and the best thing I was advised when joining affiliate marketing. We need to be always flexible when it comes to the products that you advertise. This will help you avoid assuming and not taking the projects that co8uld generate more revenue that you thought. I have at most run promotions on clothing and mobile applications.

MI
Back