Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advertising on Facebook

iMonetizeIt

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
iMonetizeIt
Hi Christina.

Not sure if I am addressing a correct person, but I am highly interested in advertising on Facebook (dating and pills offers mostly). I cannot reach FB support to clarify the things I am concerned in, so hope you can share your own experience in this niche! Thank you for further assistance! I appreciate all opinions shared by community in this thread!

Hey, thanks for your question.

Dating isn't allowed unless you have prior authorization from Facebook. You can read more about this here.

Promoting pills as in rebill offers are gonna get your accounts flagged very soon, there's not much you can do even if you ask the help of a rep, it's just against their TOC.

Hey, thanks for your help. I've learned all FB policies regarding advertising in such verticals, but still there are a lot of unclear things. Any trying to contact FB support ends up with total silence. How should I get the prior authorization from Facebook? You mean just getting approval for ads content?

Hey, thanks for your help. I've learned all FB policies regarding advertising in such verticals, but still there are a lot of unclear things. Any trying to contact FB support ends up with total silence. How should I get the prior authorization from Facebook? You mean just getting approval for ads content?

@iMonetizeIt
I don't know if FBQueen is coming back to answer any more questions, now that her week as our Expert is over.

Just wondering if you tried contacting FB via the links on that page she recommended, or by some other way.

Try this. No promises.

UzwoGcD.jpg

Dating and pilss offers are very complex to get on FB and will probably involve doing some cloaking. Nevertheless once you get it going the volumes are good. Of course its always better to work whitehat as this is more long term.

Dating and pilss offers are very complex to get on FB and will probably involve doing some cloaking. Nevertheless once you get it going the volumes are good. Of course its always better to work whitehat as this is more long term.

I got the impression from FBQueen's posted answer that neither are a good idea. Or at least proceed with caution.

Thank you for your opinions. If I setup some ads, and my creatives are not approved by FB, will my account be banned, or simply the ad campaign rejected? I understand that it's hard to produce such ads in pills vertical, that FB will actually approve, but will it cost me account banning? What do you think about this?

Thank you for your opinions. If I setup some ads, and my creatives are not approved by FB, will my account be banned, or simply the ad campaign rejected? I understand that it's hard to produce such ads in pills vertical, that FB will actually approve, but will it cost me account banning? What do you think about this?

I don't know. FBQueen said it would get your account quickly 'flagged' but I don't know if being flagged gets you a warning or a ban.

I don't know Facebook will support to advertise your niche. But for contacting facebook I too had the same issues. they where not responding.

As others have previously stated, those two niches your looking at, dating and pills are frowned upon on Facebook and the chances are that even if you do get in touch with them, you will be told a short stern NO! to what you have planned.

Not only that, your account will then be looked at even more closely in future, so I'm not sure it's worth rippling the water so to speak as you might just become another account that Facebook will monitor.

If your ads get disapproved it doesn't mean your whole ad account is banned. You can keep submitting ads for approval.

Usually low Quality Score + too many flaggings on your ads generate a manual review and if they see you're promoting something that is against their T&C (diet pills or dating as stated above) then your account gets shut down for "policy violation"...

MI
Back