Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Advertising on Bing!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Heard alot of fuss about Bing again recently - i haven't used it for over a year - anyone seeing results?

I've been pushing some cpa offers lately, if I was to use real cash I'd be in minus, but I use coupons so I'm getting some profit.

It definitely still works, but you need the right offer, good keywords and right ad to get a good ROI :)

PS. Anybody else doing bing+cpa? PM me with your skype.

Mind letting us know where you get your coupons from? Ive been looking for ones that don't require you to set up an entirely new account but havent had any luck.

Mind letting us know where you get your coupons from? Ive been looking for ones that don't require you to set up an entirely new account but havent had any luck.

I just buy the account with pre-added coupons.. For $50 I can get an account with $400 or so worth in coupons.

I am looking to start back. I stopped due to the fact that I was only getting 1 click a day for a couple of pay per call campaigns....

Somehow, Bing doesn't allow me an account..... some mix-up somewhere!

Maybe I also need to "buy" some account. But here also, the problem will be that I won't be able to upload/use my credit card. Any suggestions for a way out....?

Thanks

Got some campaigns on bing (related to credit reports/finance). A lot better results as on adwords.

MI
Back