The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adult Vs Non-Adult

Mia Gibbons

affiliate
I know the adult niche is the biggest niche in the world, but there is some other big niche too, like games, gambling etc. My question is if I send targeted traffic both of niche which will convert most?

I know the adult niche is the biggest niche in the world, but there is some other big niche too, like games, gambling etc. My question is if I send targeted traffic both of niche which will convert most?
Depends on your traffic quality and also on your landing pages and the offers you are promoting(offer page). Every offer doesn't convert the same. Adult and gambling is the biggest niche with maximum revenue but conversion depends on lots of factors.

Here is the true fact:

original.jpg

Adult is huge and competitive. It tends to yield lower ROI then other niches but the volume is huge.

Would you rather have a campaign that spends 100 a day and generates 200 in total revenue or a lower ROI campaign that spends 1000 a day but generates 1500 in total revenue?

Adult is huge and competitive. It tends to yield lower ROI then other niches but the volume is huge.

Would you rather have a campaign that spends 100 a day and generates 200 in total revenue or a lower ROI campaign that spends 1000 a day but generates 1500 in total revenue?
Competition of adult market is huge but search volume and also huge. So there is plenty of chance to get maximum ROI from adult market. In which basis you said ROI is low in adult market. Last week I got 100% ROI from my campaigns.

Competition of adult market is huge but search volume and also huge. So there is plenty of chance to get maximum ROI from adult market. In which basis you said ROI is low in adult market. Last week I got 100% ROI from my campaigns.

What kind of volume you are doing? I left adult like 10 months ago as competition was heavy and my fb campaigns were doing far far better with less work also with adult I couldn't get more than 20% roi on large volume, What are your thoughts, would love to talk with you about this and see if its worth a shot again.

The one thing I dislike about adult is that it is very hard to use social media platforms for sending traffic since it is usually against the TOS and it ends up narrowing down my options when it comes to getting traffic.

Although most of the social media don't link adult content but I like adult niche. This is because I can drive huge traffic from twitter ;)

MI
Back