The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Adult + Snapchat. Easy $$

S

StaceyRicci

Hey! Do you generate adult traffic with Snapchat? How is it going?

What can you say about this concept? Who tried? Is it fruitful?

Process:
Find mobile PPS offer => grab domain related to adult => create Snapchat account with girl name (sexyblonde2016 or something :) ) =>upload your promotional pic
example

!dont forget to make your account public, not private!

now you need to spread your Snapchat username around to get as many Snapchat visitors to see your promotional public photo, visit your CPA offer and make you some cash.
You can use any traffic source for that, you're not using any links/urls so it's easy to spread it and avoid your comments/messages/posts being removed for affiliate stuff. Forums, blogs, FB, Tinder and blah blah.

Summary
1) Snapchat forums are a good targeted traffic source. You can simply Google these. Create a catchy post to attract male users. For example: Bored 19 years old female is looking for fun. Snapchat me @yourusername
Code:
Find Snapchat Friends
2) Facebook top comments for any adult/dating/celebrities related page. There are plenty of Facebook comment upvoters for free - Google it.
3) Facebook groups to share your username

Nice Method op . im currently posting to sextandtrade.com .
What you posting there in sextandtrade?
She says clearly - " you're not using any links/urls"
What benefit you get if you posting only you pic and snapchat username?

As I see almost nobody here don't understand why to do it or how to to it.

And why I need to grab adult related domain if I can not post it nowhere?

Last edited:
Nice method but how do you upload your "promotional" pic to your snapshat using bluestacks? do we also need to use proxies? thanks

MI
Back