Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Not bothered

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
My thinking is adult can go into any traffic source depending on how you push it but the again it is a big niche that maybe some members arm comfortable with so would be nice in one forum.

Hi,
I am considering doing some Adult campaigns as the "niche..." is such an evergreen one with so many different angles. There are some good products around giving info about setting up campaigns but you definitely want to put a bit of research and go to adult webmasters forums, like gfy.com

Also, you want to make sure your hosting is supporting adult material, hostgator and godaddy do for sure.

My site is classified as "Adult", so I would probably reside on that forum. :)

It's just then how far do we go with niche forums, biz op forums, dating forum etc - although adult is different...hmmm.

I do not see any point for that.
As i see voting only members with low post count :D That mean in adult forum you will gat same low post count, but it take more job for you and not worth for us members :) I would suggest to invest full effort in this CPA forum and DOJO. If you want separate adult - just make big thread in CPA fix about adult niche. :)

I do not see any point for that.
As i see voting only members with low post count :D That mean in adult forum you will gat same low post count, but it take more job for you and not worth for us members :) I would suggest to invest full effort in this CPA forum and DOJO. If you want separate adult - just make big thread in CPA fix about adult niche. :)

By separate forum I don't mean separate site, just a sub forum on here for adult.

banners
Back