The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adult Media Buying with Juicy Ad's & Crack Revenue.

CoolSpot

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
JATS Affiliate Program
Hey,

I am just getting started with adult media buying. I am using Juicy ad's and crack revenue.
I have been running a campaign since Sunday and once since Monday.

so far here is how my stats are shaping up ( although no sales yet, however it is what I expected as I am still just getting my toes wet)

both campaings are averaging around 20 unique clicks according to juicy ads, however crack rev seems to think it is around the 40 mark, not really sure why they are so different.

Both campaings are achiving around 10,000 impressions a day.

Average CTR is only around 0.25% at the moment though.

Got the weekend off from my day job so going to work on some banners, see if i can improve the CTR.

(at present both campaigns are running on the same site in the same ad section)

Hey,

I use juicy myself, thr first thing 10K impression on Juicy is really little.

To succeed un juicy you have to track the SiteID, because that is RON Traffic and block out bad sites.

What I found out the longer an AD runs the higer the CTR , not sure why but that happens a few time.

How exactly does you target or did you make a direct site buy, if yes why?

Do you promote a CPS offer, would recommend a CPL?

Do you use a Landingpages?

cheers

I just went to buy ad's found a site that looked like it fit with the niche, had a high impression rate from tier 1 traffic, when using a service for the first few times I will only do a small amount, see how service is, what content is available and learn how to use the site, also using the flat weekly rate is what made me go that route, while im still working out what I am doing it let's me set a weekly budget that I can assign to it. I don't really know enough about RON and how it's charged to be able to work out what I would need to pay :confused:.

Right now I am pushing for rev shares, I like the idea or re-occurring income. The tracker seems to be pushing a lot of CPL and CPS re-directs though. I got my first conversion today from one of those CPL re-directs ($0.06, Egyptian traffic) but I haven't managed to work out what the offer is, still getting to grips with the crack revenue dash bored.

At the moment I use a landing page provided by crack revenue and I am also using their banners, I plan on making some new banners this weekend that are better suited to the offer to try and increase conversion. This run ends sunday/monday, next run I will run the same campagins same site, but remove the landing page, and week 3, I plan to test another site,

basic the plan is, test, change, repeat.

The highest converting site will be added into a permanent run ( or at least until it needs refining again).

Honestly I don't have to much of an idea about what I am doing, but I learn a lot quicker when I learn by doing (yet another reason for the low weekly budget)

How would I track the SiteID or is this just for when running a RON campaign?

*edit*

Just worked out where my $0.006 came from! Crack Revenue has a feature to display the best converting campaigns targeted to the geo location of the traffic. Dont know if I worded it well, so here's what they say:
"We are highly specialized in geo-targeting - that is how we can offer only the best converting offers available for each region.
Our exclusive Geo-Matic ad toolautomatically displays the best offers based on the niche and geo-location of your visitors."

Last edited:
Hey,

maybe you should optimize your strategie.

If you are new to the business in my opinion you just picked the hard road.

You started with Flatrate buys and CrackRevenue Geo-Matic tool, I don't ever touched it.

Let's start on an easier way, I don't think that Juicy is the right Traffic Source to start.
Maybe you should start on Trafficjunky, easier optimaziatons and you can see exactly what your competitors do.

The next thing pick one GEO, maybe US, CA, Uk or whatever but choose one country and start with one offer. ( register on a new Affiliate Network) Yes lieftime Earnings are great, but remeber that it need a long time to get your invests back and on the beginning, you don't have enough budget to invest all the time. Maybe you have, don't know ;)

If you master one Country and Traffic Source expand to the next Country or test a new Traffic Source like juicy.

so my plan:
  1. Register on a new Affiliate Network
    1. Pick an SOI offer
  2. Register on TrafficJunky
    1. pick one country
  3. Learn tracking
  4. create optimization plans
Actually there are more steps, but start slow and never stop.

And don't optimize to fast, let everything run long enough.

cheers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice, yea, I wasn't planning on using the geo-matic, need to find out how to opt out of it.

I will look at traffic junkie when the credit I added to juicy ad's runs out.

Do you have any links or starting points I can read through in regards to tracking?

I will take a look through the resources here shortly to look for a new affiliate network.

Also, The Dojo, have you had any experience using it, would you recommend it?

And I can defiantly see the increase in CTR over the week on juicy ads.

Because I am kind of playing about with things trying to work out what I'm doing, the budget I set for this month is $50, I'm not so bothered about making a profit off the $50, as long as I learn something that will improve how I am doing then I am happy.

Also had a free sign up on a rev share, so I guess I am doing something right, haha, so until I am out of Juciy Credit I will keep learning how to use the trackers, how CTR, CPC, CPM all work. In essence I am just laying a foundation to build upon at the moment.

Hey,

don't have anything only about tracking, it's more learnig by doing.

I don't know anything about the Dojo, not sure what you will get there.

Don't focus on the CTR, focus on conversions everthing else is secondary.

ok 50 $ per month, is not that much, but then don't do RevShare, make DOI or SOI.

I recommend you to use voluum, it's free and easy to setup.

I'll look at volumm tonight.
Is DOI and SOI the same as PPL?

Thanks for the advice, it's a great help :)

Yeah

DOI = double opt in
User have to click on an Link in the E-mail then you get a Lead

SOI = single opt in
User just fill in the E-Mail, you get a Lead

No problem, just ask if you need any further information.

Would be glad to see you in the success story section soon ;) keep going.

Voluum looks like it's going to take a while to get to grips with, still haven't worked out how to successfully get it to track anything lol.
What is a postback URL ?
where would i find it?
you suggested trying another network other than Crackrev, any suggestions?

I also have an account on plugrush, never really managed to work that one out either *facepalm*

Voluum looks like it's going to take a while to get to grips with, still haven't worked out how to successfully get it to track anything lol.
What is a postback URL ?
where would i find it?
you suggested trying another network other than Crackrev, any suggestions?

I also have an account on plugrush, never really managed to work that one out either *facepalm*

Check out @servandosilva guide on Voluum: Voluum - The Ultimate Guide! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Thanks I will take a read now.

Think I now have Voluum set up right, it's tracking clicks, I will have to wait to see if it tracks my conversions as well.

Last edited:
I'm noticing that most of my traffic seems to be coming from China ( well its what crack revenue shows as the traffic source), so I think my next step is to test a different ad network

traffic all seems to be mainly from china, just glad im not paying by the click at this point, on the upside though i have made $1.71 on this campaign so far, guessing some better traffic would increase my conversion

Thanks for the reply, juciy ads is done, had a $2 return on the original $50 investment. Run out of cash for the moment (work in the day job dried up).
At the moment I have gone back to the method that netted me my first $2.50, using crack rev and tumblr, just need to increase the reblog's and followers, finally managed to find a copy of tumbstudio floating around, was such an awesome tool last time i used it, but seems that it dosn't work any more, so might be time to dig through the api docs and see if i can work out how to rebuild it.

Started it back up today, got around 50 clicks today, no conversions as of yet, but with such a low volume of traffic i wasn't expecting to make a conversion from 50 clicks.

Big thanks to MR T, using voluum now, and it's great, sure I still have some things not set up quite right, but it is serving the purpose of what i need it for. The Tumblr campaign I have focused on mobile offers and it's rotating through 10 different offers. last time I used tumblr I didnt have the ability to do that, so at the moment not sure if this is going to do more harm than good, but we'll see.

banners
Back