The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review AdsXposed Review and Walkthrough + Bonus!

How can I be sure that the landing page I take down is "clean" from all kinds of backtracking links that take my traffic to the original landing page owner?

How can I be sure that the landing page I take down is "clean" from all kinds of backtracking links that take my traffic to the original landing page owner?

We rip all resources and change the HTML to point to the local resources so that they can't modify them after ripping; but you are correct. If they have something already embedded in the Javascript this could still happen; and you should therefore still check things carefully.

We don't currently have Korea as an available geo, but we do have:

USA, France, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, India, Netherlands, Russia, Norway, Vietnam, Finland, Sweden, Indonesia, Australia, Canada, Poland, Turkey.
Granted I am like a fish on land where Affiliate marketing is concerned but it's so sad that I don't see the Caribbean which include my tiny island listed here. :(

Granted I am like a fish on land where Affiliate marketing is concerned but it's so sad that I don't see the Caribbean which include my tiny island listed here. :(

We're adding countries as they're requested, but I'm afraid the Caribbean simply doesn't have the volume to put it at the top of the list :(. On a better note; just because you're in the Caribbean doesn't mean you can't run campaigns worldwide!

Already getting amazing feedback from some people who watched and grabbed this a few days back :). Very happy to bring such useful and great tools with exclusive discounts for Fix members.

We're adding countries as they're requested, but I'm afraid the Caribbean simply doesn't have the volume to put it at the top of the list :(. On a better note; just because you're in the Caribbean doesn't mean you can't run campaigns worldwide!
It's something I have heard before re the volume not being there. Once I understand how everything works, I hope to be involved with campaigns with an international reach and help others like myself. I'm wishing all who qualify here much success.

Recently switched fromthe other popular mobile spytool (not mentioning any names) and havnt regretted it! 2 profitable campaigns in a week, i LOVE the download features.....

That's awesome how you already got two profitable campaigns! Keep on scaling!

I'm sold! But I need to convince my bosses, sooo, @AdsXposed can you tell me what other adult adnetworks are you "spying on" besides exoclick?

The networks we currently cover are Popads, Adcash, Zeropark, Popcash, PropellerAds, Exoclick and JuicyAds(soon).

We find adult ads across most of these networks :).

We rip all resources and change the HTML to point to the local resources so that they can't modify them after ripping; but you are correct. If they have something already embedded in the Javascript this could still happen; and you should therefore still check things carefully.

My question is,how do i find the sneeky little things the smart one's put in the java script?What should I look for.I'm in a training course now and i'm sure he steeling 10 to 20 % of everyones traffic.Can anyone give me some clue's to look for?

My question is,how do i find the sneeky little things the smart one's put in the java script?What should I look for.I'm in a training course now and i'm sure he steeling 10 to 20 % of everyones traffic.Can anyone give me some clue's to look for?

One options is to simply remove the javascript and then include your own.

Mobile landing pages often rely on very little javascript; they often don't even need any at all. The most popular use case is to simply have a back re-direct script. You could just rip out the existing JS and add your own back-script all within a few minutes; still saving you several hours from having to create it from scratch!

One options is to simply remove the javascript and then include your own.

Mobile landing pages often rely on very little javascript; they often don't even need any at all. The most popular use case is to simply have a back re-direct script. You could just rip out the existing JS and add your own back-script all within a few minutes; still saving you several hours from having to create it from scratch!
Thank you ADSXPOSED.I just picked up your software and can't wait to dive in.Thank you for the advice;)

Glad everyones loving the walkthrough and tool, feel free to ask any questions.

MI
Back