The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsense Friendly PPV Networks?

Summer Saunders

affiliate
Hi,
I am new in this community and feeling lucky to join here. I have 10 websites about IM niche and have been placing Adsense on them. Now I am looking for some other networks who are paying high as well as they don't hamper my AdSense account. Would you like to suggest some networks?

Hi,
I am new in this community and feeling lucky to join here. I have 10 websites about IM niche and have been placing Adsense on them. Now I am looking for some other networks who are paying high as well as they don't hamper my AdSense account. Would you like to suggest some networks?
Hey,
I'll be glad to discuss with you the strategy work together.
If you have 10 sites and through them can give a good and clear traffic, that's great.
Please write to me on a mail and we will talk in more detail. maxpinch@affiligrand.com or Skype max.pinch

Hey,
If you have 10 sites and through them can give a good and clear traffic, that's great.
Please write to me on a mail and we will talk in more detail. maxpinch@affiligrand.com or Skype max.pinch

It's a forum @Affiligrand Digital Ads , maybe you can discuss it here so that everyone can benefit from the discussion the OP started. As you said, "I'll be glad to discuss with you the strategy work together".

I am also looking for a solution like this. PPV Network which is safe with Adsense from where I can make profit.

Hey,
Do you network follow the absence rules? If I get banned from adsence by adding your ads in my site then what is your responsibility? I have 60% tire 1, 20% tire 2 and rest of are other country traffic. What is your best suggestion?

That will put your adsense account in high risk for sure. Do not try to monetize with other Ad network. I think you are making so good right now. Try to build 10 more websites or outsource it.

Hey,

you can try our Network, we are paying on a CPM base from $0.50 to $7.50 depending on the quality of your traffic. We show your visitors viral content and exciting stories along with some targeted ads from Google Adsense.
Eywow | Network

Best,
Tim

Hi,
Hello summer
DigitalRaves is the answer you are looking for, we can provide you with the highest payout. Contact opeyemioki.digitalraves on Skype

That will put your adsense account in high risk for sure. Do not try to monetize with other Ad network. I think you are making so good right now. Try to build 10 more websites or outsource it.
Thats completely wrong, you can combine Adsense with any other ad network, and ad types. Even with up to 3 Popups, as long as they meet the normal content requirements for Adsense (No Adult Content, no Adware).

Try Infolinks. Remember google is very much restricted about 3rd party ads. Beside I saw you paid pretty well from AdSense. You can also use some banner ads for CPA marketing based on your niche.

banners
Back